Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Siren Song

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siren



I remember a time not too long ago when I would give the term "siren" a bad connotation. Thank God time and education has reversed it all for me. Now I am starting to appreciate the word, its history and what a privilege indeed if someone calls you a siren!

This of which I am certain that Mr Odysseus would have agreed after his enchanting encounter with the mythical Sirens of the sea.

To me, being a siren in modern day equates to being an attractive lady with a charming personality surrounded by a most mysterious and alluring aura.

Aura of such nature will have to come from within, a love for yourself that oozes out in an irresistible manner. We all have that precious quality within us. And I hope with all my heart you are hard at work honing it! :)

It has been said the a "siren song" is extremely tempting. However bad things will occur if you succumb to the temptation. Well, I like to think that if we are the siren giving out the siren song and we have good intentions, bad things does not necessary have to be the end result.

Whatever the case is, first things first,

  1. Look into the mirror.
  2. Take a good long look at yourself and say,
" From this moment on, I am a wonderful siren with a beautiful siren song to offer to the the man of my choice."

Say it with conviction.


And now?

Get down to work!

If you need a gentler approach, Way Back Into Love (WBIL) is strongly recommended!
Click here: Way Back Into Love (WBIL)

No comments: