Thursday, June 26, 2008

Why The Kick Ass Series?

No, I don't hate men. On the contrary, I love men to bits. When I started SensUal Joy in Singapore, I quickly realized that the market is very small and we are perhaps well ahead of our time.

Then I developed Love Program so that ladies don't have to trouble their pretty head about what class to take next whenever they finished one style of exotic dance program. Love Program introduces them to the wonderful genre of exotic dance step by step.

Then I get emails from ladies all around the world who gets frustrated because they can't come for Bootcamp Live!/Maneater/Love Me/PolelicioUs Me (Live! Coaching) Either due to locality issues or budget constraints. The question "How can I reach out to these ladies?" was a constant relentless bouncing ball in my head.

That was when Love Program was given a new wing, Online Coaching. Jumpstart HHS (Happy, Healthy, SensUal) was born. This free program was meant to be the beginning of many great things for women.

Today, I am proud to say we have Way Back Into Love too to aid you in your self discovery journey as a beautiful woman IRREGARDLESS which part of the world you are at.

You would think I would stop here. Noooooo, the hyperactive brain refuses to rest. It then noticed that many of the clients are really shy and have trouble. Trouble to even hold a normal conversation with men in social settings!

Now, that is a great cause for concern. I can be the best lap dance teacher in the world and they can be the most amazing students. But if you can't even get a guy to step into your door, hey, what's the point?

I realized that more help is required. Many shy ladies are having the challenge of managing the outer social game. Again, the brain worked overtime to find a solution. No prizes for guessing, "I'm A Kick Ass Girl" was brought to life!

Special thanks to clients who have shared with me their problems. That was the only reason why I was inspired to create I'm A Kick Ass Girl Program (KSG). So that more ladies can go out and shout to the world with confidence exactly that! :)

To put it mildly, I am terribly excited about KSG. It is so gonna rock the world! *shake that sexy booty!*


No more hiding at home because you are dumbfounded whenever the cute guy smiles at you my sexy goddesses.


No more crying in the closet because you feel lonely and undesirable my sensUal kittens.



I will show you all the magical tricks and techniques in the world that you can learn and make it become a part of who you are;

the beautiful,

flirtatious and

absolutely desirable seductress!!!


That's right. That's YOU!

So come and join me in this exhilarating journey.

Put on some luxurious fabrics to show off that oh so delicious butt of yours because we are so going out to KICK SOME ASS BABY!

*wink*

No comments: